September 16, 2014

I bought a Chromebook. (ASUS Chromebook C300MA-DB01, 13.3-Inch)

I use this for getting on the internet, and it has not let me down.

For the most part.

I use it all the time at home, since I bought it as a cheap replacement for a Kindle Fire and I hated that there was no way to key in things without that touch-screen keyboard.

The thing is I am not that tech smart and I was trying to log it onto the secure network at school. It wouldn't long on. There's an unsecure network but it wouldn't open any pages though it showed it as logged on.  It could be me, but I couldn't log on and that was a pain.

I still like it, even with the learning curve from moving from a windows machine and the Fire -- it is a strange amalgamation of the two. Definitely worth it for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment