July 8, 2009

Inner Monologue of a Schizophrenic Canine

Inner Monologue of a Schizophrenic Canine

Oh boy, oh boy, he’s home. He’s home!
I need to go out.
He keeps me in the house all day.
Where’s he going?
I need to go out.
Man I need to go out.
Is that a cat?
No he doesn’t like cats
I hope he sees me, I’m dancing for him. I need to go out
That’s gotta be a cat.
I know cats, I know
Must be a cat.
Where’s he been then?
I didn’t know it was cold out.
It’s warm out.
Must’ve gotten cold.
Wait, he’s leaving.
I need to go out.
Why isn’t he taking me?
The cat, he wants to see the cat.
He doesn’t love me.
I need to go. And I’ll do it INSIDE.
His laundry.
That will teach him.
I don’t smell cat anymore.
That’s all me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha - that's great!
    Really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete