January 26, 2021

Solutions and Other Problems is a pretty amazing book and I think you should read it.

Today I want to talk about Solutions and Other Problems, the newest book by Allie Brosh. She is the author of the number one New York Times bestselling book Hyperbole and a Half.  I first pre-ordered the book sometime in 2016 and  I didn't even know it was coming back out because Amazon did something to my listing on the pre-order and they created another listing so that I know it was released until too late.

This is me actually reading the book


 
There are a couple of things to know about the book. The first is that it is printed on a thick stock and there's a lot of paper that is heavy. The other thing to note is that a lot of the stories are very very funny. I would be reading them, and I would be laughing and my wife, who goes to sleep earlier I do would be next to me in bed and she'll be mad because I was laughing out loud at the stories. She actually told me I wasn’t  allowed to read in bed because of that.  But it is not just funny stories that are intermingled with all sorts of personal tragedy from the author, they really kind of go together with the funny parts and highlight both the tragedy and comedy of life it's a pretty amazing book and I think you should read it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment