March 13, 2015

Not Nigeria Anymore. 419 Scams Live.

Something tells me that people only do this because some people reply. Who replies?

"God Bless You,

My name is Mrs. Blessing Akuzuomahu from Cote d'Ivoire , I am 59 years old, I am suffering from a long time Cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my Doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond next month, this is Because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a Motherless baby home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years we have only one child his name is Samuel. My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he Died on the 2011 presidential election in our country.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. I decided not to re-marry, My husband Deposited the sum of $9.5 million dollars here in Cote d'Ivoire Presently, this money is still with the bank i want you to use this money to take care of my only son and also invested the money into charity organisation, the poor and the motherless baby as, orphanage Homes and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, But I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option.

I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

Best regards,
Mrs. Blessing Akuzuomahu"

No comments:

Post a Comment