January 20, 2011

My Biography

One day early in the year the first space shuttle reached orbit, a singular sperm reached a human egg and fertilized and grew. I was born crying into this world on October 17, 1981. In the course of the years, many things happened. I enjoyed most of them, and most of them were solitary. I liked to build models and read books. When I did thing socially, I liked to be in charge unless I didn’t know the power relations between the individual members of the group then I was quite and reserved.

I went to school. I did well.

I moved around and made new friends. I moved more and lost touch with them. I learned early how to lose friends. I learned to not make friends too closely.
I got a job. I did well. I got more and did well at times and worse in other aspects.

I went back to school. I fell in love. I got a job. I got married. I got another job.

I lost a job.

I continue to read a lot. I have stopped reading fiction and instead read nonfiction and worry about the world. I am now learning and happy to be in a professional situation with adults .

No comments:

Post a Comment